As Christmas quickly approaches, we have a special gift to tell you about. We got a call last week about a 6 month old baby girl from Korea. So we prayed for a week and this past Monday started the process to adopt her! We're really excited! The paperwork should take 12-14 weeks to process, and so hopefully we'll go mid-March to pick her up. She's such a cutie. I'm so sorry I can't get the pictures to post. They came in a document form, and I'm not super technically inclined to change that. But I'll work on it and try to get them posted soon. Her name is Jee Eun, which we'll keep for her middle name. For now we call her "Baby Jee" until we find a first name. So just wanted to pass on the news! We're really excited and can't wait to meet her!
If I don't get a chance to post in the next few days - Merry Christmas!
12 comments:
Teara and I are thrilled for you both! What a great Christmas present.
Congratulations, guys! We know there are still a lot of steps before Baby Jee is officially yours, so we will be praying for you. Thanks for sharing about your special gift!
Congratulations! May God be with you all! What a swell way to celebrate Christmas, as expectant parents!
WOW SO EXCITING GUYS!!! see you soon
SOO STINKING exciting!! :) you two are in my prayers.
much love and merry christmas,
Ruthie
What wonderful news! I pray that your journey to her goes smoothly and that God's hand is on the whole thing. Congratulations!
~Karen
please keep sharing your story! We have been surrounded with GOD stories of couples adopting these beautiful babies. What a blessing that you got selected to host a baby as well! I am so thankful for you guys, and I have been praying for you that all would work out! How exciting for you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We love you and never stop giving thanks for you. Keep us posted on the progress! Lovingly, ~AK Jennings
oh my awesome!!! - Prayers are flowing, Lisa Champlin
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you two and for the Grandparents. ;) You two are awesome and Jee is a very blessed girl to have you as parents.
Love You, donna sch.
Aaron and Heather,
That is such exciting news!! Ben and I will be praying for you both as you wait for the paper work to be filed and for your trip to pick her up. Ben and I were in Eau Claire for five days. I was hoping we would see you at chuch. You guys must have been out of town.
Thinking and praying for you both,
Ben and Becky Wolcyn
Congratulations! I am so excited to see where your journey leads you!! Post pictures soon :).
Heather & Aaron,
Your daughter is so beautiful! I look forward to meeting her, and we will be praying for you all as you wait to meet each other as well. May this waiting period be a blessing to you.
With love,
Karen & Brian Johnston
Post a Comment