Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CANNOT Wait to bring this little peanut home!

So we didn't get a call today, but we DID get pictures! An unexpected surprise! Isn't she awesome! It's so fun to see pictures of her smiling, and she's just so cute! So I was just a ball of jittery excitement for a good part of the day just hoping to get a call. I talked to our social worker, and she said it really could be any time. Maybe tomorrow... :)







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a bean! She is ADORABLE!!! soo beautiful!

Sara said...

Look at her! What a cutie pie! It looks like she loves to snuggle with blankies.

Love you! Can't wait to meet her.

Sara

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness! She is just adorable--what a beautiful, darling little girl! We are just thrilled for you guys and can't wait for you to get your call.

Love,
The Newendorps (Dave, Vicki, James)

Jamie said...

How wonderful to get unexpected pics! And they couldn't be cuter. The last one of her sleeping is just too precious. How exciting!!

Jamie

EJ said...

Oh my goodness! Just look at that precious daughter of yours!! She's SO adorable!!

Just got the pics for Hannah's foster mom in the mail to you yesterday--sorry it took so long! Thank you for being willing to take them over for us!

Now, RIIIIIIIING phone, RING!!

EJ said...

Okay, I just showed Mason the pictures and the first thing he asked (well, after "What's her name?" =)) was "Can we go see her? I want to hold her and I think Hannah would like her, too."

Yep, we're definitely going to have to get together! ;)

Have a BALL! SO exciting!!

Dawn said...

She is so beautiful! What a precious peanut!